Dr. Joel C. Gale was born in Miami, Florida. He attended the University of Maryland where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology. Following his graduation, he attended Boston University School of Dentistry and graduated with his DMD Degree. He then completed a one year post graduate fellowship program in Esthetic Dentistry from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. After graduation in 1995, Dr. Gale entered private practice.
As a dedicated husband and father of two, Dr. Gale has many interests outside of dentistry. He enjoys playing tennis and basketball and coaching sports for his children.
- American Dental Association
- South Florida Dental Association
- North Dade Dental Society (Past President)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Triple Win Study Club (A Seattle Study Club)